Kingdom.Training’s M2DMM Strategy Development Course will introduce you to the 10 most basic elements needed to craft a M2DMM strategy for your context.
❗️Note to Mobile Users: To Start/Continue the course, please scroll to the very bottom of the page or click on the icon above. For a better user experience, we recommend taking the course on a desktop or laptop.
Click the play button above to play the video.
About the Course
This course will help you use media to accelerate disciple making movements by training you to:
- Clarify your vision, what you want to see happen as a result of your ministry.
- Select the best media platform for your context.
- Start an effective prayer network.
- Research God’s work in your target people group to guide your strategy and content.
- Identify your strategy’s critical path for the sake of future experimentation and evaluation.
- Evaluate your current ability to make disciples who make disciples, and point you to Biblical training that will help you do so.
- Create and use media content that helps seekers progress step-by-step on their spiritual journeys.
- Get started using online advertisements.
- Evaluate your media strategy’s effectiveness for the sake of continual upgrading.
|Welcome to Kingdom.Training||00:05:00|
|Step 1. Disciple Making Movements Training|
|DMM Training Options||00:25:00|
|Step 2. Vision|
|Step 3. Extraordinary Prayer|
|Design a Prayer Strategy||00:40:00|
|Step 4. Personas|
|What is a Persona?||00:40:00|
|Step 5. Critical Path|
|Identify the Steps Needed to Fulfill the Vision||00:25:00|
|Step 6. Offline Strategy|
|Meeting Seekers Face-to-Face||01:00:00|
|Step 7. Media Platform|
|Identify Your Media Platform||00:35:00|
|Step 8. Name and Branding|
|What should you consider as you develop your brand?||00:25:00|
|Step 9. Content|
|Widen the Path to Christ||00:40:00|
|Step 10. Targeted Ads|
|Promote your Content||00:30:00|
|Innovate, Test, Evaluate, Adjust… Repeat||00:15:00|
|Roles Needed for Launch||00:04:00|
|Your M2DMM Strategy Plan||00:02:00|
|Submit Media to DMM Strategy Plan||UNLIMITED|