Who is this course for?
You’re a content creator who wants their media to be more effective to help catalyze disciple-making movements. Or, you’re a field worker who wants to find or create your own effective visual stories to engage with seekers.
What is this course about?
In this brief course, Tom gives you an introduction to thinking and creating strategically as storytellers as part of media-to-movements strategies.
We’ll cover ideas such as:
- how stories can best help an end-to-end movements strategy
- why and how we can re-think our media stories to bear fruit in movements
- key characteristics we can include in our stories to connect them with field strategy
- ways we can shape and tell stories to make them more engaging
- the importance of true collaboration between content creators, digital responders, and disciplers on the field.