The Ultimate Content Creator's Guide to Storytelling
Content is a critical element for any effective media to movement strategy. But, creating content can be daunting and a big barrier to entry for many of you in the field. This course is designed to give you the basic skills you’ll need to start telling stories well. Each lesson focuses on a different storytelling medium. In this course, you’ll learn photography and videography skills
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU SKILLS IN:
- Storytelling structures that relate across cultures and language groups
- Basic mobile device photography
- Advanced photography technique’s for DSLR and Mirrorless camera users
- Our documentary video storytelling process
- Basics in scriptwriting and written story structures
- Basic web design rooted in time-tested storytelling structures
- Strategy and messaging tailored towards ministries
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is designed for ministry leaders, missionaries, missionary teams… really anyone on the front lines of the Great Commission looking to equip themselves to tell the stories of how God is working and moving through their ministry. The application for where these stories will land is up to your imagination, this course is simply designed to give you the skills needed to start telling those stories and create content for your media to movement context. Please feel free to reach out to the team at RELIANT if you have any questions or need guidance.